Please note that we are not having a general public auction.
The February auction is a online timed auction ending 1st February 11am. Bidding window opens online 30th January at 10am. The highest bidder when auction ends wins the lot. You will need to register with Easylive to bid on this auction.
- Thursday 30th January, 9:00am – 4:00 pm
- Friday 31st January, 9:00am – 4:00pm
How it works
- Timed auctions don’t have an auctioneer calling the bids – there’s just a bidding window and whoever bids highest during it wins. Each lot can be bid on for a defined time period. At the end of this period, the bidder who has submitted the highest bid wins the lot, provided the bid exceeds the reserve price.
- You tell us the most you’re willing to pay – and we’ll bid intelligently for you, only bidding enough for you to meet the reserve or stay in the lead. Don’t worry, your max bid stays secret in our system.
- If someone bids higher than your ‘maximum’, we will send you an ‘outbid alert’ via email to let you know, so you can decide whether to bid more.
You’ll know it’s a timed auction as the end time will be displaced on the lot page. If a bid is placed in the last 10 minutes of the defined time period, the time period will be extended by 10 minutes. This is to prevent ‘sniping’.
You will need to register with Easylive to bid on this auction.